You can book the villas by filling out the booking form on the page of the desired villa. After submitting the form you will receive an email with instruction about the deposit payment. A deposit of 30% of the total amount is required to secure a booking. A booking is secured only after having received the confirmation deposit or successfully charged the debit/credit card of the booker. The remaining 70% of the outstanding balance will be due exactly 6 weeks prior to arrival. For bookings within less than 6 weeks prior to the arrival date, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Please read our booking conditions here.