- Location: Menaggio
- Bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps: 8
- Features: lakeview terraces, pool, Wi-Fi Internet
- Position: hillside
- Price: from 2900 euros per week
Beautiful detached villa with pool and striking lakeviews in the hillside just above Menaggio on Lake Como.
The villa offers unspoilt view of Lake Como. You can see Villa Gaetawhich featured in the recent James Bond film ‘Casino Royale’ on one side and all the way over to Bellagio on the other. In the evening the lights from Bellano, Varenna and Bellagio on the other side of the lake create a dramatic backdrop for dining on the terrace.
The villa with modern interior is arranged over 4 floors. The ground floor has a laundry and a lift that services all 4 floors.
The first floor has a modern open plan living and kitchen area with beautiful lake views and doors to the main terrace, 2 double bedrooms (one with lakeview) and a bathroom with bath and shower. This floor has been designed as an independent apartment offering flexibility and privacy when traveling with more families.
The second floor has a fully fitted luxury kitchen with a central island with a built in Teppanyaki grill, a dining areafor 8 and a living area with comfortable sofas, a flat screen TV, and a wall-mounted Bang & Olufsen CD player.
Three glass doors offer stunning views of Lake Como and lead to a balcony along the full lenghth of the house. Another sliding door leads to the sunny furnished terrace for outdoor dining and enjoying the breathtaking lakeviews. This floor also provides a modern toilet.
The Master suite offers beautiful lakeviews and has a walk in wardrobe and a bathroom with a large shower. The room has direct access to a sunny terrace. The fourth bedroom also has lakeviews, spacious wardrobes and a bathroom with bathtub and shower.
The villa has 3 terraces - the main one being 100 sqm – for outdoor lounging and eating areas. The shared swimming pool also boasts stunning lake views.
The villa lies on a private road. In less than 20 minutes you can walk into the town centre. There are two pizzerias at walking distance (10 minutes).
Nearby you can find tennis courts, a golf course and scenic walks. There is a ferry service betrween Menaggio and the beautiful villages of Varenna and Bellagio.
Milan is about an hour away, as well as Lugano (Switzerland). The area offers numerous tourist attractions such asvillas and gardens, medieval castles, ancient churches and pittoreque villages.
There is a crane in site of the property, all photographs have been taken while the crane has been present and we believe believe it will not spoil the incredible panoramic views enjoyed from the property.
- Swimming pool (shared)
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Music stereo
- Full kitchen
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- International shaver plug
- Washing machine
- Central heating
- Private garage with automated doors
- Bedrooms: 4 (3 double, 1 twin)
- Bathrooms: 4
- The first floor was designed as an independent 2-room apartment offering flexibility and privacy when traveling with friends or more families
(click on photo to enlarge)
Weekly rates in EURO (€)
|7 January – 27 April||€ 2900|
|28 April – 29 June||€ 4000|
|30 June – 31 August||€ 5140|
|1 September – 19 October||€ 4000|
|20 October – 4 January||€ 2900|
|5 January – 26 April||€ 2900|
|27 April – 28 June||€ 4000|
|29 June – 30 August||€ 5140|
|31 August – 18 October||€ 4000|
|19 October – 31 December||€ 2900|
Short breaks (min. 3 nights)
- 3 nights: 40% off weekly rate
- 4 nights: 30% off weekly rate
- 5 nights: 20% off weekly rate
- 6 nights: 10% off weekly rate
- Service charge (inclusive of final cleaning, bed linen, towels, heating, utilities & air-conditioning if installed in the property. Tea towels & beach towels are not supplied. If your booking is for more than one week, clean linen & towels will be provided on a weekly basis): € 205 (7 days or less) / € 235 (7 days plus)
- Damage waiver: € 50
- Cot Hire: € 20 per week
- High chair: € 15 per week
- Push chair: € 25 per week
- Camp bed: € 85 per week
- Wi-Fi or USB Internet Stick: € 35 per week (includes € 10 consumable credit)