By booking you accept the following booking conditions.

Availability: Visitors can check the availability of the properties online. Information given on the availability of  a property is never binding.

Bookings: To book a property, the booker should fill out the booking form. After submitting the form, we will check the availability of the desired property. If the property is available the booker will receive an email with instructions on the deposit payment. A deposit of 30% of the total amount is required to secure a booking. A booking is secured only after having received the confirmation deposit or successfully charged the debit/credit card of the booker. The remaining 70% of the outstanding balance will be due exactly 6 weeks prior to arrival. For bookings within less than 6 weeks prior to the arrival date, full payment is required at the time of the booking.

Deposit: A deposit of 30% of the total amount is required to secure a booking. A booking is secured only after having received the confirmation deposit or successfully charged the debit/credit card of the booker.

Final payment: The full balance of the total accommodation cost will be payable not later than 6 weeks prior to the date of arrival. If the full balance is not paid on time, the booker will be notified and will have 5 working days to remedy the breach. A handling charge of 3.85% can be levied. If the breach will not remedied, the booking will be cancelled and the deposit will be retained as compensation for the damages and any other costs incurring in connection with the contract.

Cancellation: To cancel a booking a written notification (email) is required. A cancellation is effective from the date the written notification is received. If the accommodation will be rebooked for the entire holiday period, then the Holiday Guest will only forfeit the deposit payment. If the Accommodation has been paid already in full, the booker is entitled to a 70% refund subject to credit card charges and administrative costs on the accommodation cost (accommodation cost does not include the Service Charge, Damage Waiver and any additional extras/facilities. If the accommodation will not be rebooked, cancellation charges are applicable as detailed below.

  • 10 weeks or more: 50% of full Accommodation cost
  • 8 ‐ 10 weeks: 60% of full Accommodation cost
  • 6 ‐ 8 weeks: 70% of full Accommodation cost
  • 4 ‐ 6 weeks: 80% of full Accommodation cost
  • 2 ‐ 4 weeks: 90% of full Accommodation cost
  • 2 weeks & under: Liable for full Accommodation cost
Early departure: No refunds will be given for early departure

Internet: Signal and connectivity may depend on the strength of the signal in your rental property and is not guaranteed.

Property and booking management: All villas are managed by Happy Holiday Homes CH Sagl (HHH), who is fully responsible for the booking process, payments and the property and who will provide a contact during the stay. A booking is an agreement between this company and the booker. We accept no liability for undelivered services, problems with payments or any other problem or disagreement between the booker and HHH. Here you can read the HHH terms & conditions or be able to download the terms & conditions. By paying the confirmation deposit the booker accepts the terms & conditions.

Liability: – Information published on the website is never binding.  – We accept no liability for undelivered services, problems with payments, double bookings or any other problem or disagreement between the booker and property manager. – We do not accept any responsibility in case of personal injury, loss of or damage or theft of property and/or money. – We do not accept any responsibility in case the booked accommodation does not meet the expectations of the booker.

Privacy: We treat personal dates with extreme care. Personal data are made available only to the property manager in order to establish a booking.

More information? Contact us at info@italianlakesrentals.com

www.italianlakesrentals.com is a website of Italia di Charme, Italy travel & hospitality consult since 2008. 

 

Search holiday home

Number of guests

Number of bedrooms

Town

Features

Arrival
Departure